Purpose, Vision, and Values
Our purpose is to provide flexible, safe, and cost effective food grade transportation solutions while maintaining the highest quality of customer service to our clients as well as to our employees. We are committed to the family first culture where our family is our employees, our customers, and anyone we interact with.
Our vision is to be the most safe and reliable food grade transportation company. At Lowell C. Hagen Trucking we are committed to provide all associates with the necessary tools for success, while leaving a positive impression on our customers.
OUR CORE VALUES
- Strive to be the best - Safety first
- Follow the Platinum Rule* - Winning attitude
- Treat others with respect - Teamwork
- Be open to 2 way communication - Accountability
- Provide an exceptional level of customer service - Trust
- Always push for improvement - Initiative
- Respect and comply with procedures - Innovation
* Platinum rule is “Do unto others as they would want done to them.” The Golden Rule, as great as it is, has limitations, since all people and all situations are different. When you follow the Platinum Rule, however, you can be sure you're actually doing what the other person wants done and assure yourself of a better outcome.
TO OUR EMPLOYEES
Lowell C. Hagen Trucking is committed to provide employees a safe, open work environment. All employees will be treated with the same respect, professionalism, and caring attitude that they are expected to share externally with every customer and their coworkers.